Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bobby Brown Shimmer Brick Compact - Bronze Review

Shimmer Brick Compact - Bronze


The original Shimmer Brick Compact. This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a deep, 
bronzy glow.
Works well with neutral and deep blush shades.
To apply: Sweep the Face Blender Brush through all five shades and dust lightly on
 cheekbones after blush. Focus on applying shimmer on the top of cheekbones.
To add a highlight to eyes, apply the lightest shade in the compact just under browbone with
 fingertips or the Eye Smudge Brush. Won Big-Day Beauty Awards 'Martha Stewart Weddings' 
(May 2012).

 My first shimmer brick from Bobbi Brown was the Beige one, and I fell in love with 
Bobbi Brown cosmetics since! After using the Beige for a few weeks, I went back to my
 nearest Bobbi Brown Cosmetic counter, and purchased the Nectar and Bronze.
I absolutely adore the Bronze! The pigmentation isn't too over the top, it gives me such a subtle,
 discreet glow that is warm and bronzy. Every time I used this shimmer brick over my cheeks, I get
so many compliments! And always get asked what did I use, because it looks so natural.  I think 
anyone can use this brick, it can be layered to your liking, its just a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment