Saturday, February 10, 2018

Shya Monet Organic Argan Oil Face Cleanser


I always believed that simple and pure things applied to your face and body will benefit
 but I still use to try other conventional products .As a result my skin started to feel 
uneven dry and I started getting blemishes on my face.
Going to a dermatologist didnot give me the answer that I was looking for so I decided
 to do my own study and discovered that the other so called fillers and ingredients that they use was causing my skin to be oxygen starved and thereby causing all the problems that I faced.
My regiment to face moisturizer is Jojoba Oil  which is PH balanced to your skin and this 
wonderful discovery Shya Monet Collection. 
 
ORGANIC GREEN TEA, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL SOAP, ORGANIC BLACKBERRY EXTRACT, ORGANIC ARGAN OIL, ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR are some of the ingredients
I use their foaming cleanser which is also anti aging. Easy and ready foaming properties
 help in cleansing the face without pulling or tugging on the skin to build lather, instead 
you can softly glide over face and wash away all impurities. 
To help in repairing already damaged skin they have infused Organic Argan oil 
which replaces the lost natural youthful oils the skin produced during
 the more youthful years.
Try their collection and you will be pleasantly surprised as to how good
 their collection is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment